Woodcamp Farm has been keeping bees since 1991. We understand bees are important for pollination and want to help mother nature as much as possible. Woodcamp Farm is local to the Maryland/VA/DC/PA vicinity, where we strive to raise bees and breed our own queens to be hearty to our environment. We’d like to give back to nature as much as possible. Our goal is to provide a reliable source of honey bees to Mid-Atlantic hobbyist and commercial beekeepers.
Important Notes About our Bees and Ordering – Spring 2019:
- Our March packages are consistently some of the first available to be picked up in the country. Lucky for you, we were able to add ADDITIONAL MARCH AND APRIL PACKAGES onto our site. Our packages have sold out every year, so order early to ensure you will have your 2019 bees.
- We guarantee a live queen in every purchased package.
- Let’s look at your queen before you go! All queens must be inspected before leaving.
- If your queen needs to be replaced prior to leaving the pickup location, we will replace the entire package.
- If the queen has an issue within the first 30 days, replacement queens will be available at a 40% discount.
- We will be selling mated queens this year. These queens are locally raised and primary mate with high quality Carnolian and varroa resistant Saskatraz genetics.
- If you already ordered and wish to change your pickup date, please email ASAP – email@example.com.
Place your order by using this link: https://woodcampfarm.com/shop/.
Once you’ve placed your order through the website, mail us a check to:
17403 Hardy Road, Mt. Airy, MD. 21771.
All packages will be picked up at 17403 Hardy Road, Mt. Airy, MD. 21771
Pre-ordered Pickup Dates and Times:
Packages: March 26th, 2019 – 1:30PM-7PM
Packages: March 27th, 2019 – 8AM-10AM and 6PM-8PM
Packages: April 21st, 2019 – TBD
Nucs: Approximately April 27th or April 28th, 2019 – TBD
Nucs: Approximately April 28th, 2019 – TBD
Packages: Approximately May 12th, 2019 – TBD
If you have any questions, give me a call/text – 443.962.7226 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org