Woodcamp Farm has been keeping bees since 1991. We understand bees are important for pollination and want to help mother nature as much as possible. Woodcamp Farm is local to the Maryland/VA/DC/PA vicinity, where we strive to raise bees and breed our own queens to be hearty to our environment. We’d like to give back to nature as much as possible. Our goal is to provide a reliable source of honey bees to Mid-Atlantic hobbyist and commercial beekeepers.
Important Notes About our Bees and Ordering – Spring 2019:
- Our March packages are consistently some of the first available to be picked up in the country.
- If you order now you will have an opportunity to jump start on the bee season early. The main honey flow in Central MD starts around May 1st, so if your bees are established early enough and you maintain them well, you have a great chance for your bees to excel this year!
- Our bees are high quality, well mated queens.
- Guaranteed live queen in all packages. If you are driving a long way, let’s look at her before you go! All queens must be inspected before leaving. If your queen needs to be replaced prior to leaving the pick up location, we will replace the entire package. If the queen does have an issue within the first 30 days, replacement queens will be available at a 40% discount.
- Our April packages are packages created here at Woodcamp Farm. These queens are locally raised and mated queens with primary genetics of Carnolian and Saskatraz. If you are unfamiliar with Saskatraz, here is a link with more information.
- All of our packages have been selling out every year, so don’t delay and order early.
- Place your order by using this link: https://woodcampfarm.com/shop/. We will only be accepting checks this year. Once you’ve order through the website, snail mail your check to: 17403 Hardy Road, Mt. Airy, MD. 21771.
- All packages will be picked up at 17403 Hardy Road, Mt. Airy, MD. 21771
If you have any questions, give me a call/text – 443.962.7226 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.